Wednesday, August 25, 2010

WWWWOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

MY WEDDING DRESS IS IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh My Goodness.... I CANNOT WAIT TO GO TRY IT ON AGAIN!

We are coming SO close to the wedding and I am really starting to get excited :) I mailed out the invitations on Monday, went cake tasting and decided on a cake yesterday, and just got word that my wedding dress is in today! Wow... everything is actually happening. We are actually getting married. And I can't believe it's right around the corner...

The excitement is almost unbearable; I just want to jump up and down like a little girl and express all this built up excitement with screeches and screams, loud and clear, from the top to the bottom of my lungs!

Xoxo

Ps. Had fun with my little Pumpkin Head during the past two days... He is just too damn cute :)

No comments:

Post a Comment