Saturday, August 7, 2010

Baby Fever

DON'T DRINK THE WATER!

It's been baby fever around here, let me tell you! We had such a busy week with babies, hospital visits, births, phone calls, check up visits... I'm exhausted! If I could take my coffee intravenously, trust me I would.

So Heather & Jake have comfortably made it home and I can't wait until Monday when I can go back up to Beaumont to visit them! Those boys take my breath away... so I have NO PROBLEM driving up there to go see them :) Besides, I want to help Heather with errands, laundry, cleaning, etc. because Lord knows it is NOT going to be easy with 3 little darlings to look after.

Mark is absolutely IN LOVE with our little niece, Dallas. She is the cutest little tiny bundle of adorable-ness I have ever held in my hands. And Mark and I literally argue over holding her. Ridiculous, I know, but if you saw this little girl in person, you would want to scoop up all 6lbs of her porcelain doll looking self, too, trust me. Chris, Misty, & Dallas are home from the hospital as well, although it didn't take them long to meander over to our house :) And once Ashley got word of the baby coming over, she was over faster than you can say zippitydodah five times rapid speed. She, too, is having baby fever... but Nathaniel is more than a good toddler fix for me for the time being. That kid beats me up, tackles me, kisses me, and I love every second of it.

So after this week, the burning question is, "when are you and Mark going to have a baby?"

Answer: When God says we are ready to.

Xoxo

PS. Here are a couple of pictures of Dallas from their visit last night... 

Dallas 8.6.2010

Dallas 8.6.2010

No comments:

Post a Comment