Sunday, August 1, 2010

My First Blog!

As far back as I can remember, I was never good at keeping journals, needless to say I was always paranoid that either my mother or my big brother would find it and read my deepest, darkest secrets I could only tell my 'journal'. But here I am now, grown up and on the road to marriage, and thinking it's about time I wake up and smell the 21st Century and get with technology! Time to start a BLOG...

I decided to create this blog, because 1. I find myself quite addicted to Facebook and this gives me a reason to stay off of that website and focus on something else, and 2. because I thought it would be fun to let all of you in on what's going on in my life, from family, to pictures, to up-to-date wedding details.

Wedding.

It's wasn't until recently that the word WEDDING would give me butterflies... As a little girl, you dream of finding "the one" and planning your wedding with your closest girlfriends on what your wedding dress will look like and what your bridesmaids will wear and what kind of flowers you love. And then it happens in what seems like an instant; everything you've ever dreamed of is coming true. Granted, I never realized how expensive it would be and how much work it consists of, but in the long run I know EVERYTHING will be worth it. Once I see the look in Mark's eyes when I walk down that isle, nothing else will matter to me anymore. That will be the first day of the rest of our lives.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment