Friday, September 3, 2010

Ok, so time is of the essence here, right? So why do I feel like I'm running out of it, but it's going by so slow... Although, it's already September 3rd, 2010. Is it me, or doesn't that seem weird? (Ps. Yesterday was 90210 day... get it? 9-02-10. Eh, I saw it online from some website... thought it was interesting and a bit blog-worthy.)

 I'm tired. Still. No matter what I do to try and relax, I have a MILLION things running through my head at any given second throughout the day. Poor Mark. He thinks there is something physically wrong with me... around 7pm every night I'm pretty much ready for bed, but I force myself to stay up until at least 9:45/10:00pm so I don't wake up at 5am. Although, I am already waking up at least once in the middle of the night tossing and turning so what does it matter... I'll be so much more "less stressed" once the wedding is paid off and over with. Don't get me wrong, I'm  SUPER EXCITED about my upcoming wedding day, but it is SO much work.

Bridesmaids dresses are in! Kayla called yesterday and they had them in. Of course they didn't call like they were supposed to. I want to go in with one of my girls to pick theirs up so they can physically see how ANGRY I am with them. I hope they didn't think I was kidding when I said wasn't happy... because I'll show them my 'not happy' face and it ain't gonna be pretty. Ashley's dress BETTER be here in time.

Issues with my dress are persistent. I have been to about 5 tailors and NO ONE knows how to do a French bustle. Forget taking the sides out; anyone can let a wedding dress out. But the bustle is my main concern. So I have a couple more tailors to ask, and if not one can do it I have two options: take it back to David's Bridal or carry my train around. Decisions, decisions.

Labor Day BBQ at Case de Herrick. Well, for my girls at least. They pretty much invited themselves over, like they need an invitation, right? I just want the weekend to go by so Monday morning arrives fast. I GET TO SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP INNNNNNNN! Woop! Mark and I have a day off together, get to wake up together, have breakfast together, spend the day together..... AND I CAN'T WAIT.

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment