Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Showered with L.O.V.E

What a weekend!

My bridal shower was on Saturday, and we had SO much fun! On the way down there, I was shaking nervously. I am not one to be the center of attention so the excitement and the nervousness was making me nauseous. But Ashley did a great job putting it all together with the help of my bridesmaids :) We ate, drank, played games, etc. etc. and I couldn't have asked for anything more... It was so great to see my girlfriends, my family, my in-laws, and to meet Mark's two Aunts that I've never met before.

So now, we have my bachelorette party this weekend, and I cannot wait to be out with my girlfriends! It's been awhile since I had a night out with all the girls... we always have so much fun! I'm feelin' a little karaoke?! Mark's bachelor party is the same night. A little nervous? Why, yes, I am. But aren't all future wives when it comes to the dreaded 'bachelor party'?! 90% of the guys at the bachelor party have wives/girlfriends/fiances that will be with me... haha!

Ashley's dress came in...FINALLY. She isn't too happy with it, but I'm sure the seamstress will take good care of her. It's a beautiful gown, but it needs to be taken in, A LOT. It will all work out, I have faith. The color of the girls' dresses is just amazing. It is exactly what I was looking for. Unfortunately, Signature Bridal was the only place we found a dress in that color. I will NEVER buy anything from them again...ever... It seems like no one there knows what the heck is going on. When it comes to planning a wedding, you would think they would have their stuff together and do anything to make things go smoothly, but they don't even seem like they care. The dress is a sale to them, nothing more.

Over the weekend, every time the word MARRIAGE came out of my mouth, Mark grinned... too cute ;)

*Sigh*

23 days...

Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I actually found the Angelo Alfred store in West Covina...Patrick lives 2 minutes away from it. YES KAREOKE.

    ReplyDelete