Wednesday, September 8, 2010

T minus...

10 days until my Bridal Shower.
17 days until our bachelor/bachelorette parties.
38 days until our wedding.
39 days until I wake up relieved, a Mrs., and most importantly, next to my husband.


Long weekend. BBQing, friends, laziness. The best part? I didn't have to clean myhouse or go to Wal-Mart! Allelujah!
I spent my Labor Day exactly the way I was supposed to: doing nothing. & Yesterday I spent my morning with my handsome little red-headed nephew, until his play date came over! Heather brought down Madeline and the boys and Nathaniel and Madeline got to play together for the first time... Our flower girl and ring bearer...
Yesterday afternoon, Heather and I took Madeline and the boys out to look for a dress for my princess Madeline :) We found one! She is going to be a STUNNING flower girl! After that, we took her to Chuck E. Cheese's for pizza and games... Then the "real life Chuck" came out for a visit and suprised her with a hug!
She kept telling him to follow her to look at HER games... it was the cutest thing EVER! Heather and I had a great time together & both agreed that we definitely have to do this kind of thing more often :)

Three out of 4 of my bridesmaids picked up their dresses last week and they look great! I am so excited about the color, it couldn't be more perfect! My sister still needs to pick hers up and my maid of honor's still needs to be shipped. We all know what happens when Signature Bridal doesnt give me the answer I want... haha :)

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment