Thursday, September 16, 2010

ONE MONTH!

OK - The OFFICIAL countdown has begun: exactly ONE MONTH until our wedding! Isn't that exciting?!

Monday, Kayla and I ventured out in search for a dress for me for my bridal shower this Saturday. Luck? Kinda. I found a great dress, and a total steal if you ask me, but Ashley said it's not "center of attention enough" or something like that. She wanted me to be a little more girly that what this dress did for me. But hey, it's a Kenneth Cole dress that was on sale. So imma keepin' it. Bachelorette night, perhaps? So Ashley and I decided we were going to find a different dress, of which we actually did. But it's still black ;) and it has some flowery design on it, so it's a bit more girly than my other dress. Oh! And I bought a pair of fabulous shoes! And a new blouse! Can we say spoiled? Yes, we can. And it's about time!

Tuesday, Mark and I went and got our marriage license! He's been calling me his "half-wife" ever since, haha :) He tells me, "you know, we could save thousands of dollars if you just let Josh and a witness sign this..." Unfortunatley, I won't give him that satisfaction.

I'm excited about my bridal shower! And the weekend after that is my bachelorette party, and then three weeks after that is my wedding! Woo-Hoo!!!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment