Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dun, dun, DUN DUN! Dun, dun, DUN DUNNN!

3 WEEKS!!! 3 WEEKS UNTIL OUR WEDDING!!!

& tonight is the bachelor/bachelorette party! My girlfriends are sooo excited :) Although, Mark and I are so burnt out, it's safe to say we kind of want tonight to come and go... I'm glad he gets to have a night full of testosterone; I think every man needs a dose of that every now and then, right ladies? Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to go out

I'm not too sure what the exact plan is for tonight. I just asked that all the girls meet at the Herrick residence to start. We'll have a little bite to eat and some pre-party cocktails, and then it's off to downtown we go! My bridal party initially wanted to take me out of town, and I'm so glad we decided not to do that because I am exhausted. These next three weeks are going to FLY by and next thing I know I will be a married woman!

 ...A MARRIED WOMAN!!!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment