Saturday, October 9, 2010

One more day...

& then I'll be off for nine days! Woo-hoo!

Today marks one week until our wedding. I can't begin to imagine what I will be doing next week at this particular moment in time because everytime I do, I get those excitement butterflies in my belly and it makes me want to scream like a little girl...

Tomorrow is my last day at work and then I can FINALLY cash in on my vacation days :) I have a feeling that tomorrow is going to go by sooooo ssslllooowww. Monday night my bridal party is coming over to discuss what the week shall hold for us. I just want to make sure everyone is on the same page with plans. Aunt Dini & Uncle Rick come in Wednesday. I am going to buy all the flowers Thursday morning and have the girls come over that night to put them all together. (PS, did you know you treat callalillies like asparagus? You can keep them in the crisper in your fridge as long as there is no apples, pineapples, etc. in there) Friday we are all going to get our nails done in the morning, and my two Aunts come in from Michigan as well, decorate the ballroom, do the rehearsal, go out for a drink, GET SOME SLEEP, and wake up to October 16th, 2010. My wedding day...

Sounds like I am going to have a busy, busy week. So much for "vacation", right?

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment